Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Video of the Week: Crazy Chair Illusion

A couple weeks ago, I shared a really cool YouTube video, "The Joy of Books," where the owners of a bookstore did stop-motion video of all the various books in the store moving around. This week, I've got another YouTube video, called "Crazy Chair Illusion!"

Here is this week's Video of the Week:


(Source: BrussPup)

I hope you found this to be just as brilliant as I did. When I see videos like this on YouTube, I'm always amazed how much time all these people must have to do all this. In the case of the above video, I can't imagine how long that they had to take to plan it out, create and execute. If you want to see a behind-the-scenes of how this was all done, check out this video:


(Source: Yahoo)

What'd you think of this video? Are there any other illusion-type videos like this that you've come across?

If there's a fantastic video or photo you've taken or seen recently, send it to me via Twitter or e-mail, and I might share it on this blog.

Follow me on twitter @TheJeffDodge; I tweet various thoughts and opinions there.

No comments:

Post a Comment