Friday, February 24, 2012

American Idol 11 Week 6: The Best from Final Judgment Parts 1 & 2

(Image courtesy of FOX)
Until I start recapping/reviewing American Idol when the live shows begin, I will be providing who I think are the best and my favorites from the auditions, Hollywood Week, Vegas/Performance Challenge and Final Judgment.

American Idol 11: Final Judgment - Part 1
Air Date: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 [8-10pm]

*Joshua Ledet
  *During his Final Judgment performance, I kept thinking that he's like the male Fantasia; his voice is very reminiscent of hers.


*Elise Testone - "It's a Man's Man's Man's World"

*Jessica Sanchez - "The Prayer"

American Idol 11: Final Judgment - Part 2
Air Date: Thursday, February 23, 2012 [8-9pm]

Jeremy Rosado - "I Know You Won't"

Deandre Brackensick
  He brought out this killer falsetto that he kept through the vast majority of the song.

Holly Cavanagh


THE BIZZNIZ:
Next week, the live shows begin on season 11. If you remember from my 2012 America's Got Talent and The X Factor recaps/reviews, I did those over at OMGWire. And as I've mentioned on this blog before, that website is no longer online. But I am fortunate enough to have joined with The BizzNiz to provide American Idol season 11 recaps/reviews for the remainder of the season once the live shows begin next week. I urge you to go check out The BizzNiz because they're a fantastic website providing the latest entertainment news. And don't worry, I will provide links to their site whenever I contribute over there.

My 2012 Oscar predictions will be online this weekend, and my latest Recommendations of the Week will be up on Sunday, February 26.

Follow me on Twitter @TheJeffDodge. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, either tweet me, e-mail me or leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment