Saturday, February 11, 2012

American Idol 11 Week 4: The Best from Hollywood Week Parts 1 & 2

(Image courtesy of FOX)
Until I start recapping/reviewing American Idol when the live shows begin, I will be providing who I think are the best and my favorites from the auditions.

American Idol 11: Hollywood Week - Part 1
Air Date: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 [8-9pm]

309 are left in the competition.

*Johnny Keyser

Elise Testone
  Husky voice

Baylie Brown

Hallie Day - "Natural Woman"

*Jessica Phillips
  R&B voice, which I really love.


American Idol 11: Hollywood Week - Part 2
Air Date: Thursday, February 9, 2012 [8-9pm]

185 contestants are left in the competition.

(There were no performances showcased in this episode, just drama and preparing for the group round).

My latest Recommendations of the Week will be online on Sunday, February 12.

Follow me on Twitter @TheJeffDodge. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, either tweet me, e-mail me or leave a comment below.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

    ReplyDelete