Saturday, February 18, 2012

American Idol 11 Week 5: The Best from Hollywood Week Part 3 & Vegas

(Image courtesy of FOX)
Until I start recapping/reviewing American Idol when the live shows begin, I will be providing who I think are the best and my favorites from the auditions.

American Idol 11: Hollywood Week - Part 3
Air Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 [8-10pm]

Hour 1: Group Performances

Reed Grimm, Creighton Fraker, Jen Hirsh - "Hold On, I'm Coming"


*Joshua Ledet

Ariel Sprague, Jeremy Rosado

Johnny Keyser


98 contestants move on to the final Hollywood Week round.

Hour 2: Individual Performances

*Joshua Ledet - "Jar of Hearts"

*Jen Hirsh - "Georgia"


American Idol 11: Vegas - Performance Challenge
Air Date: Thursday, February 16, 2012 [8-10pm]

70 contestants are left in the competition as this episode begins.

Jeremy Rosado - "Rockin' Robin"

Erika Van Pelt - "Great Balls of Fire"

Elise Testone

*Joshua Ledet - "Blue Suede Shoes"

Lauren Gray - "Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow"

Jen Hirsh

42 move on to Final Judgment.

My latest Recommendations of the Week will be online on Sunday, February 19.

Follow me on Twitter @TheJeffDodge. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, either tweet me, e-mail me or leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment