Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Video of the Week [January 11]

As I mentioned on Tuesday, I want to share various quotes, photos and videos on this blog whenever I come across something that stands out to me. Yesterday, I shared my first Quote of the Week, a Nelson Mandela quote about education, which is my favorite quote of all time. Today, I will feature the first Video of the Week.

A TV show I was watching last week showed this YouTube video of a cat pushing another cat down  an opening. It's very short, but extremely hilarious. Here is this week's Video of the Week:


What'd you think of this video? What do you think was going through that cat's head to think he should push the other one down?

If there's a funny or other stand-out photo or video that you've seen lately, send it to me via Twitter, e-mail or in the comments below, and I might share it on this blog.

Follow me on Twitter @TheJeffDodge. I tweet various thoughts and opinions there. Anything I post on this blog will be tweeted there as well (so that's the best way to find out when the blog's updated). If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, either tweet me, e-mail me or leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment