Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Quote of the Week [1/24/12]: Lady Gaga

(Image courtesy of talktomegaga)
This week's Quote of the Week was submitted by @FunkyMrG on Twitter. By the way, he runs the great entertainment website, The BizzNiz. I recommend you check it out.

"Don't tell me the Sky is the limit when there are footprints on the Moon."
--Lady Gaga


Here is what @FunkyMrG said about this quote: "It allows people to believe that just when they think they can't go further, they see something else in the distance to strive for! Keep going, work for what you believe in, fight to make the dreams you have a reality and have the faith in your ability to do it!"

This above quote has been said in different variations by others before, but it's great to hear Lady Gaga say it, don't you think?

What do you think of this quote? What does it mean to you? Share your thoughts in the comments below.

You might have heard that the Northwest was pounded by a snowstorm last week. I live in the Pacific Northwest, so tomorrow's Photo of the Week will feature a photo I took of a snowman a few of us built. As a tease - I didn't know snowmen could grow hair.

If there's a great quote, photo or video you've come across, send it to me via Twitter, e-mail or in the comments below, and I might share it on this blog.

Follow me on Twitter @TheJeffDodge. I tweet various thoughts and opinions there. Anything I post on this blog will be tweeted there as well (so that's the best way to find out when the blog's updated).

No comments:

Post a Comment