Saturday, January 28, 2012

American Idol 11 Week 2: The Best from San Diego / Aspen / Galveston Auditions

(Image courtesy of FOX)
As I mentioned last week, I will not be extensively covering American Idol until the live shows begin. But I won't be silent in the meantime. Each week, I will provide a list on this blog of my favorites from each audition city.

American Idol 11: San Diego Auditions
Air Date: Sunday, January 22, 2012 [10-11pm ET/7-8pm PT]

Audition City: San Diego, CA (aboard aircraft carrier USS Midway)

*Ashley Robles - "I Will Always Love You"
  She has a 5-year-old daughter, and is a DJ at night.

53 went through to Hollywood.


American Idol 11: Aspen Auditions
Air Date: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 [8-9pm]

Audition City: Aspen, CO

No one stood out in this episode.

31 went through to Hollywood.


American Idol 11: Galveston Auditions
Air Date: Thursday, January 26, 2012 [8-9pm]

Audition City: Galveston, TX

Skylar Laine
  Country voice

Baylie Brown
  She auditioned back in season 6.

Kristine Osorio
  She is in the middle of divorcing; now a single mother.

54 went through to Hollywood.

Tomorrow (Sunday, January 29), my latest Recommendations of the Week will be online.

Follow me on Twitter @TheJeffDodge. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, either tweet me, e-mail me or leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment