Monday, May 21, 2018

'American Idol' 16 Finale Twitter Recap: The Winner Is...

(Photo Source: ABC)

American Idol 16: Finale
Air Date: Monday, May 21, 2018 (9-11pm)

It's the season 16 finale of American Idol! Two years ago, we thought we were saying goodbye to this show, and now it's time to crown another winner!

When the show was on before, I posted recaps online, initially on one of my blogs and then on other entertainment websites. But this season, I decided to try something different; I've been tweeting my thoughts on all the performances while watching. And, in fact, this new recapping method for me has ended up working really well, particularly because the show went live in every time zone for a few weeks, allowing me to truly live-tweet and experience this show in the moment with everyone else.

So for the last time this season, here's my Twitter recap for the season 16 finale...

[More: American Idol Twitter Recap: The Top 3 Perform]




































Another American Idol winner has been crowned, and another season is over. I'm looking forward to seeing what Gabby and Maddie do going forward. And I'm looking forward to seeing the Top 7 on tour this summer--I've never missed an Idol concert, and this year is no different.

American Idol will be back next year for season 17, with host Ryan Seacrest and judges Katy Perry, Luke Bryan and Lionel Richie all returning. See ya then...


No comments:

Post a Comment