Sunday, May 13, 2018

'American Idol' 16 Live Twitter Recap: The Top 5 Perform

(Photo Source: ABC)

American Idol 16: Top 5
Air Date: Sunday, May 13, 2018 (8-10pm)
Themes: Carrie Underwood/Songs Dedicated to Moms

It's the final live-in-every-time-zone episode of American Idol season 16, and I have to say I have really been enjoying this new format, even though it was only for three weeks.

Next week is the finale, so tonight was about finding out which three contestants would make it to the finals. Here's my live Twitter recap for the Top 5...

[More: American Idol Live Twitter Recap: The Top 7 Perform]






























So there you have it--Gabby Barrett, Maddie Poppe and Caleb Lee Hutchinson are in the finals. Gabby and Maddie have been my favorites this season, so it's exciting to see both of them still here. And as I said above, I really want Gabby to win--let's make it happen!

There's only two more episodes left in season 16. First up on Sunday, the final three singers will perform for the last time for our votes. And then the next night, Monday, is the season finale, where a winner will be crowned! See ya then...

No comments:

Post a Comment