Monday, April 15, 2019

'American Idol' 17 Twitter Recap: The Top 10 Revealed

(Photo Source: ABC)

American Idol 17: Top 10 Revealed
Air Date: Monday, April 15, 2019 (8-10pm)

American Idol has locked in another group of Top 10 finalists! For season 17, viewers chose seven of the contestants, while the judges filled out the remaining three spots following additional performances.

Here is my Twitter recap for the reveal of the Top 10...

[More: American Idol 17 Twitter Recap: The Top 14 Perform]




















As I said in my final tweet above, I think this is a pretty strong Top 10 overall.

And now that the Top 10 is set, it's time for Idol to go live in all time zones, just like they did last year. I really liked this new format (especially since I live on the West Coast) and can't wait for it to return. See ya then...

No comments:

Post a Comment