Monday, May 6, 2019

'American Idol' 17 Live Twitter Recap: The Top 6 Perform

(Photo Source: ABC)

American Idol 17: Top 6
Air Date: Sunday, May 5, 2019 (8-10:01pm)
Themes: Woodstock/Showstoppers

Another Sunday means another live-in-every-time-zone episode of American Idol season 17--the best singing competition show ever--which, by the way, has been beating The Voice in the ratings lately. Hopefully, that keeps happening for the rest of the season.

There's only six finalists left, and two performance each to get through tonight.

Here is my live Twitter recap for the Top 6...

[More: American Idol Live Twitter Recap: The Top 6 Perform]
























As you can see, I'm not happy by tonight's elimination. I haven't had time yet to check on reactions online, but I hope I'm not alone in this thinking. Now I'm worried for all my favorites. At this rate, Alejandro will probably end of up winning. Ugh. No, gotta stay positive.

And since the Judges' Save was used, does that mean three will be going home next week? Or will things stay as usual, resulting in three contestants in the finale? I guess we'll find out next time. See ya then...

No comments:

Post a Comment