Monday, July 1, 2013

Photos: 'The Glades' Set Visit

(Photo Source: A&E)
I had the opportunity earlier this year to visit the sets of two TV shows: USA Network's Graceland and A&E's The Glades. Both are on the air this summer, so in honor of that, I thought I would share a few photos I took. (I've already shared the Graceland photos here.)

At one point on the Glades set visit, we did get to go to the set and watch a scene being filmed; unfortunately, no cameras were allowed back there, so what I've got are pictures of five cast members during our interviews with them:


The Glades, February 22, 2013
(All photos courtesy of Jeff Dodge)

Matt Passmore, who plays Jim Longworth
Carlos Gomez, who plays Carlos Sanchez
Jordan Wall, who plays Daniel Green
Michelle Hurd, who plays Colleen Manus
Uriah Shelton, who plays Jeff Cargill
And take a look at my set visit articles for BuddyTV, which includes interviews with the cast:



Are you a fan of The Glades? What do you think of season 4 so far?

The Glades airs Mondays at 9pm on A&E.

No comments:

Post a Comment