Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Check Out My 'Game of Thrones' House Sigil

If you're a fan of Game of Thrones like I am, then I'm sure you'd love to be able to create your own House Sigil. There's a new website associated with the HBO show called Join the Realm where you can do just that--create your family arms with your house name, sigil and saying. I recently took part and created one for myself:




I chose the penguin because that's my favorite animal. (Also, my high school mascot was the penguin, and I'm a huge fan of Happy Feet, so go figure.) The "People These Days" saying is an inside joke with my parents and I--whenever we get exasperated with each other, we jokingly say, "People these days!" And blue is my favorite color, so any opportunity to include it, I say. (It doesn't hurt that blue as well as the gray seem fitting for the animal I chose.)

If you want to create your own, head on over to Join the Realm.

No comments:

Post a Comment