Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Quote of the Week: Albert Einstein

This week's Quote of the Week comes courtesy of Albert Einstein. Usually, my quotes have been connected to either writing or some holiday or event happening during that particular week. This week, however, I want to share a quote that I'm sure has a lot of meaning to all of us.

Here is this week's Quote of the Week:

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
--Albert Einstein

This quote is so very true. Sometimes, people always go for the safe alternative because they don't want to risk failure. And I'm sure all of us have felt that way at some point in our lives.

What do you make of this quote? How does it have meaning to you and your life? Share your thoughts in the comments below.

If there's a great quote, photo or video you've come across, send it to me via Twitter, e-mail or in the comments below, and I might share it on this blog.

Follow me on Twitter @TheJeffDodge. I tweet various thoughts and opinions there. And anything I post on this blog will be tweeted there as well (so that's the best way to find out when the blog's been updated).

No comments:

Post a Comment